Monday, May 29, 2017

Monrok Warriors 2, Keeping Their Human is due out June 1st!

Life on Kadeema isn't always easy, especially when you have a reluctant mate, and you're trying to keep other Monrok from claiming your female for themselves. Sometimes you must mark your territory. 

Jual

“Lie on the mat.”


Her eyes go wide once again. “I thought you said—”


“I will not rut you, but I am going to mark you with my essence so if anyone dares enter our shuttle, they will believe we have mated.” I wave her over, but she hesitates.


“You’re going to mark me…with your…” She points to my growing erection as if the words are too much for her to say.


I find her timidity oddly arousing. Maybe it’s the sight of her eyes widened as she emits the scent of fear, or the thud of her rapid heart rate, like frightened prey who knows its end is near. It awakens something predatory in me. It would be thrilling if my little mate gave chase. I can think of many ways to devour her.


Discover life on Kadeema as Situs, Jual, fight off their brethren, and learn how to share their newly acquired female, in Monrok Warriors 2, Keeping Their Human.
Available on Amazon & Kindle Unlimited!

No comments:

Post a Comment